12.30.2014

Little Red Dress

Pink Blush has delivered again! This store never ceases to amaze me. Can I just have the whole thing for my wardrobe already? I saw this red dress and I HAD to have it. I liked it because it's a good holiday party dress, but also super cute for all of the winter months as well! The lace detail tops it all off and pulls everything together. This wool coat is a LIFESAVER, walking to class in Rexburg can be pretty freaking cold during the winter but this baby keeps me warm and I still look good going to school (on the days where it isn't too cold that I have no choice but to wear my ski coat) it is a  Michael Kors coat and I got it for a steal last year at Macy's around this time, maybe a little more into January so keep your eyes out for those deals because now that Christmas is over they are gonna start coming :)

PS. I got Lightroom for Christmas, so bare with me and my photos while I learn my way around it. 







Red Dress: c/o Pink Blush || Bracelets: Alex and Ani || Shoes: Aldo ON SALE 



2 comments:

  1. That dress is seriously gorgeous, and it looks great on you! Hope you have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I appreciate that. Absolutely love their store, they never disappoint!! Hope you have a great one too :)

      XO

      Delete