3.18.2014

Dots + Stripes

Well let me just say I am so ready for this semester to be over! I mean, Rexburg is fun and what not, but get me back to Utah for the summer so I can go boating, go to country concerts, and be warm again!! Oh don't forget the camping trips and fishing I will be doing.. Seriously can't wait!! 

I feel like this outfit is a little summery. Maybe? The only other time I would wear these pants would be on Valentine's day probably. So yeah I dub this outfit a summer one. These sunglasses are seriously my favorite I have ever bought. Two great things about them... Got them at Nordstrom and they were only 10 bucks! Can't beat that. Special thanks to my sweet Mamma for taking these pictures!:)







Pants: Bohme old
Cardigan: Down East old
Shoes: DSW old {similar}
Bag: gift
Sunnies: Nordstrom old {similar}


3 comments: