3.17.2014

Burgundy Love

Well my fake spring break had to come to a close sometime I guess. Back up here in Rexburg. The wind is so crazy I feel like Dorothy getting picked up in her house!!! Seriously what is with the wind here? Something I don't think I'll ever get used to! 

I'm just ready for summer, warm weather, shorts, boating, and swimsuits! Who's with me?! I guess this outfit is kind of springy? Mmmmm not really. Maybe the shoes? I just really like that burgundy has been so in lately, I think it's such a pretty color!! And a moment of silence for these jeans...... $7.80 at Forever 21 and they feel like you are wearing a cloud! Why hasn't anyone told me about them until now? Because I am IN LOVE and want to go get the other two colors. They are glorious! Well thanks for stopping by today!:) have a wonderful Monday!!







Top: LuLu's out of stock {similar} Jeans: Forever 21 Shoes: Aldo old Earrings: Charlotte Russe old Necklace: LuLu's out of stock {similar}


No comments:

Post a Comment