3.15.2014

~ Black, White, and Gold ~

            First things first. I LOVE these shoes. So cute. Around the ankle stilettos are definitely in right now, but throw some gold around the ankle and you are in business! Harem pants? Or what I like to call MC Hammer pants… comfy and cute. Throw a chiffon blouse with it and all the sudden you are dressed up, still comfortable and it took almost zero effort.


            Black, white, and gold. Simple, basic, but classy! I got to have a fun little tea party with the girls in the fam today. Sat around a classy table, had sandwiches, and chatted. They got their tea and I stuck to my Diet Coke. Yes, I have a problem. Typical white girl right here. Hope your weekend is going great!:)








Top: H&M old {similar} Pants: H&M old {similar} Shoes: Windsor Store old {similar} Necklace: LuLu's old {similar} Bag: Purchased in London



4 comments: