3.14.2014

Fake Spring Break!


If you didn't know BYU schools don't have a spring break.... Yeah, not cool. So I decided to take one anyway, because sometimes you just need a Spring Break/girls weekend! I LOVE baseball.. So it's kind of funny that there is a baseball tournament going on down in St. George while I'm here. 

            I thought this shirt, a pair of boyfriend jeans, with some vans, and a small satchel was the perfect outfit to start off this fake spring break weekend. It’s fun being down in St. George. I have a ton of family down here and I love hanging out with them. My cousin recently just bought into this restaurant called Twenty Five Main. SO GOOD!! It’s a cute little cafĂ© on Main Street and if you are ever in St. George you should definitely check it out. They seriously have the best cupcakes. Who doesn’t love cupcakes?? Let me know what you guys think, and make sure to like them on Facebook!! Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a happy Friday, and if you’re on a real spring break do some extra partying for me:)






Jeans: {Cotton On}Tee: Old {similar} Shoes: {Vans} Necklace: Gift Satchel: Old from American Eagle {similar, similar}



No comments:

Post a Comment