4.19.2014

Yellow and Lace

Well Happy (almost) Easter everybody!! This Friday my mom and I went out on a girls night. Clearly these pics were taken at night... But i just  LOVE this dress. I know it's not a pastel so can this technically be an Easter post? Well, yep. Cause I say it is! We went shopping and out to dinner. It's one of my favorite things to do, go out with my mom and just spend super great quality time with her. She was nice enough to snap the photos for me. 

I used to be afraid to wear the bright lips, but then I decided if you think you can pull it off, and you are confident in it, you can probably pull it off! So bring on the bright lips!! Love this NARS lip color I have. It is awesome, the color stays on great. One store I spend way to much time at when I go shopping is Sephora. I could spend hours there, and probably max out the credit card without even caring.. Well at least I wish I could. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend:)









(meet #chewy my co-owned bunny. I love this little ball of fur)


Mamma and I snapped a LOT of selfies... Here's one for the books:)

Dress: Apricot Lane old
Shoes: Vince Camuto via Nordstrom
Bag: Purchased in Paris

3 comments:

  1. My mom and I are totally the same way. Shopping + dinner makes for the best girl's day. :) I really love your dress, too. Wonderful post :)

    xx, Ashleigh
    Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Girl! Doesn't it make for the best girls night?

      Delete