8.27.2014

Details...

Let me start off by saying that I am so happy I contacted Ashley Fox to do a photography collaboration with, check out her website here, her Instagram here, and her Facebook page here. I have been eyeing her photography for a while now and I'm beyond excited to be doing shoots with her. I'm not even close to having a boyfriend and you could say I already have my engagement/wedding photographer picked out! I love her work because her pictures don't look overly edited. They bring out the natural beauty in the people and the scenery. She does an awesome job, so go check her out. I promise you will not be disappointed.

On to the outfit. I LOVE this skirt. You can ask my mom, I'm usually a white, black, gray, blue only kind of girl. So anytime I have actual color it is kind of a big deal. What is even better about this skirt is it is stretchy! Yep, I said it. Stretchy. I got the clothing articles of this outfit from Francescas, and why I haven't bought anything but purfume there until now the world will never know. Because they definitely have gems like these throughout the store. You can say I'll be stopping by their store more often.... :)







Skirt & Top : Francescas
Necklaces : H&M
Bracelets : Alex and Ani
Shoes : Vince Camuto via Nordstrom

All Photography by : Ashley Morgan Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment