12.19.2014

Cheers To Christmas Break

CHRISTMAS BREAK IS HERE. Finals are over, homework is (almost) over, apartment is cleaned, the semester is over!! It's been a weird winter here in Rexburg, we haven't really got much snow til recently. Obviously these pics were taken before the snow hit. But good ol' Rexburg didn't forget the wind, always the wind. Never stops. But I still kind of like it here. This outfit is simple but characteristic at the same time. I paired the aztec cardi with a burgandy shirt (freaking love this color, so glad it's in this season) As always wearing my favorite store on my arm Alex and Ani. Honestly I could shop there for hours and still not have enough bracelets. They are an awesome Christmas gift *hint hint* I hope everyone enjoys the Holiday's! Thanks for reading today :)

pink blush, alex and ani, combat boots

pink blush, bohme, alex and ani

pink blush, aztec cardigan, bohme, alex and ani

pink blush, alex and ani

Photography || Erica Lauren Photography

Cardigan: Pink Blush || Top: Bohme || Bracelets: Alex and Ani || 
Jeggings: AE || Boots: Forever Young Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment