12.09.2014

Paris & London


ombre, striped top, alex and ani, denim vest

One day I will go to Paris, and London as of now I just have to wear clothes that say the name on them, however I'm a firm believer that if I think it I can make it happen. So one day when I travel to these places I will link back to this post and...
 say see I told you so.... I will be a world traveler one day it WILL happen.

This outfit is super random and I would usually not think of it, but after throwing it together I kind of like it, it's super casual but has a fun feel to it as well. Sugar Love Boutique is such a fun online boutique (they sent along a cute pink sucker with my package :) ) Be sure to check them out. I feel like a denim jacket AND a denim vest are both staples in a wardrobe, whenever I want to add something to an outfit I like to throw on a vest or jacket. They are versatile and cute.

ombre, striped top, alex and ani, denim vest

ombre, striped top, alex and ani, denim vest

Tank: c/o Sugar Love Boutique || Striped Shirt: Gap || Denim Vest: Aeropostale 
Leggings: AE || Bracelets: Alex and Ani || Boots: c/o Forever Young Shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment