1.08.2015

Hats, Boots, and Snow...

Well back at school for a new semester... I really do not like the school thing guys, some people love the whole going to class, learning, doing homework taking tests, or at least tolerate it. I am NOT one of those people. I grind my teeth and bare through it, because it is not for me. However, I absolutely love my 3 other roommates, we have so much fun together so it makes coming to school worth it. Having said that I have an intro to Accounting class this semester and after going on Tuesday I am really excited for it, so maybe that will change my outlook on the whole school thing. 

Today's outfit was me putting something together that could keep me warm with a wool coat over top, be able to wear to church or around, and not have to wear heels while walking to church. I must say I think I did a pretty good job. I am loving that burgandy, wine, deep reds are in! I think it is such a classy color and can be paired with many different colors, like neutrals, navy, mustard, and I'm sure many more. Maybe I should branch out of my neutrals and try one of those combos ;)

Floppy hat, burgundy skirt, bohme,

Floppy hat, burgundy skirt, bohme,

Floppy hat, burgundy skirt, bohme,

Floppy hat, burgundy skirt, bohme,

I love this necklace and wear it all the time. Many people ask me what the 3 is for, there are two answers both of which are true. 1: it is my lucky number. 2: I named it my lucky number when I was probably around 5 years old because I always went to my cousins basketball games and his high school number for basketball and football was 3. My family is really close, and though I don't have any blood related brothers, my cousins have filled that position. So yes, it is a little cheesy and sentimental to me. But hey, that's what makes it more fun to wear.

Floppy hat, burgundy skirt, bohme,

Floppy hat, burgundy skirt, bohme,

Floppy hat, burgundy skirt, bohme,

Floppy hat, burgundy skirt, bohme,

One of my best friends came on this shoot with me and her outfit will be on my blog tomorrow :)

Photography || c/o Ashley Morgan Photography

Sweater c/o Mason & Belle || Skirt: Down East (old) || Floppy Hat: Bohme || Earrings c/o Pink Blush


10 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! Your earrings are so perfect! And the color palette is super inspiring :)

    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl!! I checked out your blog and love it!! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! Enjoy your semester--and yes, accounting can be quite fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Moreso, I love the confidence you portray in it. Often, I don't dress up because I feel ugly in my skin Yes, I'm overweight. I need to let that go and get some cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that is the cutest cold weather outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovvvvve your earrings. What a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I just love the earrings. I like the snow when I don't have to go outside in it because I tend to fall...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! So pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit and pictures. And I really like that necklace. I am from Bulgaria and the number "3" is also how we write the letter "z" which is the letter my sister's name starts with. I think she'll love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore cheesy and sentimental! It makes the necklace special!

    ReplyDelete