4.15.2015

April snow storms bring May..?

Like I said I had another look from STAY and here it is. It snowed in Rexburg (LOL it's April) so why not share a cozy warm outfit? If you guys like companies with a meaning this is one to check out. STAY is all about being yourself all the time. "Stay who you are" you can then attribute that meaning to whatever you would like but for me wearing stuff that has a meaning is much more powerful than putting on whatever because it looks good. Hence my OBSESSION with Alex and Ani. This beanie is definitely comparable to my Neff beanie and its cheaper... soooo like get one!

Gearing up for Spring semester here at BYUI (it better freaking be warmer than it is right now) I've moved apartments, living with new girls, have a new job that is on campus and trying this whole being a responsible adult thing... We will see how that goes. I like to pretend I don't have to be one of those but it keeps biting me in the butt... So hopefully this time it sticks. 







Sweatshirt & Beanie: gifted by Stay Wear Clothing





No comments:

Post a Comment