5.11.2015

Gold Accents

MONDAY. It's only Monday.... What?! Over the weekend we went to Salmon Idaho and hiked up to some hot springs, it was seriously so beautiful!! Idaho isn't that bad after all. Although we did have to drive 2.5 hours in order to get there. I'm just used to things like that being so close by having to drive that long is a different concept for me. 

Anyway, this top is from Hope Ave. Can I tell you that this store is soooooo cute. I couldn't decide what to buy! I wanted to take the whole store home with me. You need to go check them out, especially my girls in Idaho because we all know there are very few places to shop up here. But Utah girls they have a nice feel and different look than a lot of the stores down there so be sure to stop by one of their stores. They have locations in WA, UT, ID, check the link above for exact locations.









Earrings, antler necklace, cream top: c/o Hope Ave || Pants: c/o Pink Blush || 
Sandals: old || bracelets: Alex and Ani



1 comment:

  1. so pretty, love the gold accents! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete