6.18.2015

Two Piece Lovin'...

It's kind of ironic because I look at these pictures and think "Yeah, I'm a total city girl." Then I remember that I was bunny huntin' and shootin' shotguns last night... So I guess you could say I love and live the best of both worlds. Because I love the big city shopping, and I am beyond excited to visit NYC this summer, however I love camping, shootin' guns, and anything that goes along with any of that... 

I have been looking for a two piece set that I love for MONTHS now and I cam across this one from Pleated Empire, and lets just take a moment of silence for it...................

Like do you see it? The pattern is great, the color is even better, the neckline is on point and the length of the skirt isn't too long nor too short. Not to mention that it fits like a glove without making you look weird in those areas you might feel uncomfortable about, oh... and it feels like you are wearing a cloud. Okay bragging over, just make sure you check them out they have so many cute items, if you aren't about the one piece life they've got you too!!









Top and Skirt: care of Pleated Empire || Bracelets: Alex and Ani




3 comments: