4.29.2014

Blessed

So I have a lot to say today.... and today is my first day back at work since I have been home from school. I'm pumped. Honestly I LOVE working at Under Armour. Drawback? My shift starts at 6 am... So if you are reading this after 10 (which is when I get off) I will probably be back in bed sleeping, since I'm typing this post at 1:30 in the morning... What am I still doing up?

Can I just say how grateful I am for the wonderful people in my life? My awesome friends, whose places I can just show up at, and forget the worries of life while they make me die from laughing so hard. My girls that keep me sane and send me hilarious snapchats and make my day better with simple text messages. My mom and little sister, who through thick and thing have, and will always be there. My beautiful auntie who sends me, my sister, and cousin texts saying we are like daughters to her following with a quote that says "To my daughter: If I could give you one thing, it would be to see yourself through my eyes; then you'd see how amazing you really are." My other  two wonderful Aunties whom I consider my other mom's as well, and the support they give me, my sister, and my mom. Not to mention my cousins who are truly more like siblings to me *Moss cousins or die* (you boys know who you are cause I never let you forget that I'm your little sister not your cousin, all the other boys, and the one whom I grew up fighting with on trips to California and made sit in the middle ;) miss KKL, and my other one that can't read this because she's on a misision, shout out to Georgia) My killer Grandma and Grandpa Moss! Go to Idaho for a weekend and you'll be fat off of grama's mean cookin yet not regret a bite, and high off of grampa's slightly exaggerated stories. Oh and can't forget grama stealin everyone's money in a mean game of Tripoley either! Not to mention all of those cousins who have married into the family, who.. whether you like it or not get to be considered my siblings too :)

Sorry for the reflection and rambling/bragging of my family and friends, but sometimes we need to look on our lives and realize how truly blessed we really are. I for one am blessed because I have a job, I have solid friendships, and my family through thick and thin are clearly the most solid people around. So a special thanks to my Gma and Gpa Moss for raising all of us to be so close, and to know what and who is truly important in life.

Bright and cheery post for a bright and cheery outfit!!!









Yes Sperry has wedges and they are so bomb comfy! I got these ones at Nordstrom. The rest of this outfit is old, but similar pieces like this are sold at boutiques everywhere, probably easy finds at H&M and Forever 21. Simple, easy, fun!!

4 comments:

  1. We are very blessed aren't we. Not all people have such a wonderful family like we do!!! Glad I had all those boys so you could have brothers!! You look gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you for having them:) and thank you!!!

      Delete
  2. This post made me cry and was exactly what I needed today. Oh the memories! Love you like a sister!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could brighten it a little :) love ya girl!

      Delete