8.28.2014

* Just A Little Sparkle *

A little sparkle never hurts anyone. I'm not one to wear a ton of sparkle and glitter and jewels. But I do love some glitz and glam! I love this shirt because it's an ombre shimmer. I bought this while I was on vacation with my dad at Priest Lake. It was raining the ENTIRE time I was there, so I convinced him to take me to Spokane to indulge in my shopping problem... So we did! We had a fun time exploring the two malls of Spokane that we went to, well at least I did. Pops kinda followed like a puppy or sat on benches. Either way, it's a good memory.








* Gray Shirt // AE ON SALE!
* Jeans // AE
* Necklaces // H&M
* Bracelets // Alex and Ani
* Shoes // Converse via Nordstrom
* Bag // Jessica Simpson via TJMaxx {similar}

Photography : Ashley Morgan Photography || Website || Instagram || Facebook || 

*Be sure to check her out, she's awesome!!*

HAPPY FRIDAY! (:




2 comments: