2.02.2015

are we hipster's yet?

Yep, I have been MIA. Mainly because my camera charger has been in St. George for quite some time and I just recently got it back :) So clearly my roomie and I decided this was a good excuse for a kick ass photo-op. I also decided to mess around on Photoshop and see if I could make the pictures look 'hipster' and well, clearly I need photography and photoshop lessons.

Not having a place I feel comfortable calling HOME, I decided maybe it was time to make my little space I do have a little more 'homie' soooo I printed off 150 photos and stuck them on my wall. EL-OH-EL at college decor... So although Rexburg is not my permanent home I guess I can call this little space of mine 'home'. Pictures really are worth a thousand words (probably more) a physical snippet of time that takes you back to a small precious memory. 

I found this steal of a shirt at Bohme in Idaho Falls. It says 'Fashion Blogger' obviously I had to buy it. One of those things you convince yourself you can't pass up ya know? Bohme is honestly one of my favorite places to shop, I have been a supporter of this boutique since day one, and you can bet I'm in for the long haul. 

SIDE NOTE, BUT I PROMISE YOU WANT TO KEEP READING: I created an Instagram account to sell my gently used clothes (and by gently I mean a lot of these items were worn three times, once, or not at all, I mean GENTLY) the account's tag is @shopsasssimps so my normal account with the word shop before it. Clever and creative, I know. Anyway, head on over and check it out. If you wanna purchase something simply leave a comment with your email that is connected to PayPal and I will send you over an invoice!



CANT SEE THE HATERS




\\ Top: Bhome Boutique //

Oh yeah, and I once again re-designed my blog. I decided since I do it so often I should learn how to do it on my own. Now I'm thinking about adding Graphic Design to my major... Ask my roommates, I spend HOURS on Adobe Illustrator, because basically I freaking love it.

19 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos, they exude confidence! I am going to check out your IG shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo walls are awesome! That must have been a time-consuming task!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures. I've been wanting to learn how to use photoshop. You should post some tips! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love this so hard. I am a lost cause on photoshop, and am trying to learn but it's time consuming and I have a crazy Hulk baby to run after so I don't see it happening any time soon :) I'll have to check out your resale IG! I keep wanting to do that, but worry people wouldn't buy my stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you plan to keep blogging then I recommend graphic design courses! All of the classes I've taken have been really useful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo collage on the wall. My room looked like that for many years before I got married! Now it's covered with collages of our children :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now apply that wall collage to your blog background... haha that'd look so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable photos. I need to learn Photoshop as well. All I can do with it right now is crop my photos. I always end up using Canva because it's easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the pictures grouped together so closely. Definitely recommend taking graphic design courses. Wish I did back in college!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with a little collage art at all! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That definitely would have been fun to have in my dorm room when I was in college! I didn't decorate much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Udemy has some great courses to help you learn photography and photoshop like a pro. Check them out! You and your roomie seem to be having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the wall! What a great idea to sell gently used clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the photo wall- and your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun!!! Love all the pics! (And great idea to sell your used clothing!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great way to showcase all your IG photos. I am always searching for ways to display them in our house since they're sort of my highlight reel of all the best photos of our everyday lives. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is an interesting idea to sell your clothes on Instragram. I like what you did with the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to be a graphic designer.

    ReplyDelete