2.04.2015

like a BO$$

Alright, flashback to THIS post where I talked about and gave away a pair of Polette frames!! Well they just do not disappoint. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these sunnies from them. They are such high quality and extremely affordable. Trust me you will not be disappointed when you receive your first pair of frames. They sell not only sunnies but frames that you can have your prescription lenses inserted as well. So head on over and grab your own pair of super unique sunnies, or frames!

Has anyone else read the book #GIRLBOSS? Because I am LOVING it. A couple days after I started reading it I went shopping and saw this shirt at bohme. So I obviously had to buy it, because it is also my Instagram and twitter bio. So happy hump-day and don't forget to be a BO$$ the rest of the week!




Sunnies : c/o Polette || Top: bohme

by the way I totally made a makeshift photo studio in my apartment. So hopefully it will help me to be able to post more XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment