3.01.2015

Meet Haley xx

I think it was time both you and I met Haley. This girl contacted me back in November about starting a blog. We emailed back and forth for a little bit about some questions she had and then I did a little stalking on social media and was like alright this girl is cool, so I gave her my number and said it would probably be easier to communicate that way (since I knew we were both basically texting via email on our phones anyway). The conversation went from her asking me about blogging to us talking about life. We hit it off so well (LOL it sounds like I'm talking about online dating....) we honestly texted every day. Told each other our frustrations, asked for life advice, etc. We found out that we have a lot in common and we both conveniently live in Idaho, except I'm on the south east side and she is on the south west side. So last weekend I decided to take a trip to Boise to meet this awesome girl in real life that I met through an email.

You know those people that you could swear you were friends in life before Earth, yeah she is one of those. I tell her things before I tell the people I live with (don't get me wrong I absolutely love my roommates) but this girl and I just connected. So when I got to Boise and pulled up to her house it was like we were already super great friends for years. When I got there we hit up some Chick-Fil-A and then went back to her place talked and hit the sack. The next morning we went to breakfast at a place called Griddle. OMG mouthwatering great food. Then we had to go on a photo shoot of course so Haley, her boyfriend Taylor and I headed up to Idaho City--yeah thats a thing--to take pictures. It is a cute little old mining town with old buildings and a cute white church up on a hill. That night we went out to dinner and went and bought rings together--like I said, it's like we had already been friends for years so this was necessary--we went and got personal ice cream went back to her place watched movies, ate our ice cream, and did gel nails! Girls night for sure!!

I had so much fun with her and can't wait until she comes out to visit me in Rexburg--not as exciting as Boise but hopefully I'll get her out here somehow--We already have plans to go on camping trips and all that fun summer stuff. I am so blessed to have met Haley and can't wait for all the fun things we are going to do together. Because in Anthropologie last week Haley answered "yes" when I asked if we were for real going to be friends forever. So this is documentation that that happened haha! If this is all that comes from blogging is the awesome friends I meet then I will be completely content. This has truly been a blessing and I thank all of you for following along with me old followers and new. It truly means the world to me! So be sure to show Haley some love and check out her blog www.haleynicol.com I promise you will not be disappointed.







Lace Kimono: c/o Sugar Love Boutique || Graphic Top: Bohme 
Booties: Target || Bracelets: Alex and Ani || Necklace: c/o Pink Blush

and here are a couple snapshots from the weekend that I might get in trouble for posting.....


We were getting Starbucks and obviously had to take a selfie. PS guys we get almost the EXACT same drink from Starbucks, like what?


On Sunday we went up to a place in Boise called Table Top Rock.. (I think...?) and you can see all of Boise from up there. The picture doesn't do it justice.


Hot dinner date!! But if you are ever in Boise you HAVE to go to Fork. Their food us unreal, we got a grilled cheese fondue for an appetizer and I basically went to food heaven.


Haley hits the sack early and I am up til at least 2 every night. So this picture was appropriate. Like we're in college Hales live the college life ;) hahaha jk.


3 comments:

  1. That's great that you found a kindred spirit in life. Sometimes, you just KNOW this is a life long friend. It's alway a great feeling and looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a "meet cute" as they call it in the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO WAY! I live in Boise! And I love Table Rock and Fork! My brother actually used to work at Fork so I got hooked UP!

    ReplyDelete